
I'd be lying if I said that I hadn't wondered what loony 'ol girl was up to these days and now I know:
So Cynthia's running for president and her support base are the insane 9/11 Truthers (how fitting)? Yeah, she has as much chance at being President one day as I do.MADISON, Wis. (AP) - A former Georgia congresswoman running for president on the Green Party ticket is making a campaign stop in the Capitol in Madison.
Cynthia McKinney's supporters include those who believe the United States was behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
McKinney says she is pushing a true peace agenda and advocating for radical common sense.
She is 1 of at least seven Green Party candidates for president.
McKinney served five terms in Congress but lost the 2006 Democratic Party primary after she had a scuffle with a Capitol Hill police officer.
0 comments:
Post a Comment