As stated my Jeralyn Merritt, the chick who runs far-Left blog TalkLeft:
I started the day at 4:30 am, waking up concerned about Bernie Madoff (regardless of what he did, he's 70 years old, non-violent and doesn't belong at an MCC for months pending sentencing. Bail is not meant as punishment, only to secure one's appearance at the next court proceeding.)
Hey, I admit to reading liberal blogs, as someone once told me: you gotta be aware of the lies before you can know the truth. Plus, a couple I read are pretty funny. But channeling your inner compassion for a man who ruthlessly victimized hundreds of innocent people for over 20 years, leading some to commit suicide, most of whom will never get their money back, is just downright insane. To think, Bernard Madoff didn't quit his schemes because he suddenly gained compassion, he stopped because he got caught. God, get a clue already.
0 comments:
Post a Comment