NewsBusters.org:
In his Monday column Politico's Roger Simon unleashed an anti-GOP rant where he accused the Republican Party of letting "racism out of the closet," accused it of waging "a war against babies" and wished death on two of its leaders Ted Cruz and John Boehner.
In his column headlined "Government shutdown unleashes racism" Simon wasted no time in attacking Republicans by putting his twist on old anti-lawyer joke: "Question: If Ted Cruz and John Boehner were both on a sinking ship, who would be saved? Answer: America." Simon then went on to accuse Cruz of "making a war against babies," as seen in the following excerpt:
Harsh? Look around you at what is happening to America and you will see harsh. I am not talking about closed parks and monuments. I am talking about the funds cut to nearly 9 million mothers and young children for food, breastfeeding support and infant formula.After railing against the GOP's "Kamikaze Caucus", Simon then used one Confederate Flag waving protestor to paint an entire movement as racist:
That is harsh. Making a war against babies is harsh. And for what? Because Cruz, Republican senator from Texas, has grown so drunk on the sound of his own voice and so besotted with illusions of his own grandeur that he believes halting government today will propel him into the White House tomorrow?
This weekend, racism came out of the closet. (Which assumes it has ever been in the closet.)Protesters marched through the streets of Washington on Sunday with a Confederate flag and then a protester lounged against the White House fence with one. Displaying the Confederate flag in front of a home occupied by a black family was meant to send a particular, and particularly repellent, message.
wao, cyberorc$ load creative minority report, location: EUROPE (already told bhork who tf he is: your plan is a road to hell), country: The Vatican (and I suggested the creation of creative minority report to then HS Benedict The VIth), another: elpais (si Jesus estuvo casado con Maria Magdalena que era gnostica: the reason I'm pursued by terror gov s(beep)t and ordinary crime: because of "my" view of the Creation and the logic result: opposing terror...)
ReplyDeleteInternet is under attack by that few bunch of mindle$$ orK$ paying to order even to change history (into Moregov) while block, blog$tok to death boring, even erasing all posts on any conservative site on America, where not only you need to publish your ID instead of a nickname so grandma and lilgirls will fear to denounce gov (inside the gov), or even closing sites or turn'm like they did to urban conservative which is now a fashion site...)...
coming up: internet is under attack on America by the warghou$e'$ illegal pursueing even blocking and erasing on creative minority report where I can't now post because of the acorn-rino resort sanctuary of terror logi$TICK$ cyber $(beep)t of sofla...
the bomb: miami dade police and the rest of the cartel conTROLLing the continent having me "my" castrocoyote acorn lourdes martinez, and the parapolitical parafamily ordering police and judges and having my real family repeating the same things MA NORIEGA's party prd and now their REAL rightwinger latinamerican version promoting cuba (THE GOV BHORK COPIES, chavez as bhork would "just for the very 1st time on his adult life to become into.. the MMMuslim faight and miamidade police didn't know about, also cptn noel and offcr dominic didn't know "my" castrocoyote protected by kfrundeld AND GIMENEZ THE "one in charge these ayers and kfrundeld even publicly worked with acorn (the minority black bhork culture) prisions, the untangible sodomy "legaly", everybody goes to jail...) UN$addam did so, iran, rusia, china... all copy castrocuba.
comming up: the actual democRAT elit, the rinoliphant$, independental$...
the insURGENCY cause: castrowellfare sophy$ticated resort city mariel$, media mainstream (including fox's mornings sodomical crazy neolibticals and other time), ayer$ of terminated lawayer$ tittle against bhork for megafraud$ (acorn sueings, 1st bubble: insurance bubble bombings, includding actual debt, spend, bailingout brotherMMMmu$LIMhood, cuba next... spies and any traitor like anamontes or snowden, terror states "legality" ALL UNDER DEMS...
comming up: bhork, your faked"tea" acorn warg$ (occupied thewall stpdc2ndfloortoilets ) I have to see: today: 6 cars, 3 from mayoral varez closed parkinglot, 1 metro... and lourdesmartinez, who had arrested many of her (ma noriega "was changed there, was going back to Panama to run for presidency, and MIAMI TRYED TO REALISE HIM!!! AND I WANT ALL Of"M $(BEEEP)T JAIL FOR HELPING TERROR BECAUSE OF CUBA (ma noriega permited cuban troops on Panama, the "masses dead the 75% of PANAMA still enjoy to remember, I'M O N E)...
comming up: narconelli, the president related to his cousing 2nd in the cd party arrested on Mexicolindo (what is left) had my dad talking like those who kidnapped me... debywasherman inshultz still ordering, and I want all who obeyed that warg arrested.
am I dreamming?, no, I had "my"esident alrready arrested on Panama by A GREATHER FORCE, what cuba needs but can't because of the treatment I face from them having relatives or friends on cuba the system uses'm to even kill people like me, journalists on the continent, worse than bhork's muslims, BUT I BLOGGED WHAT IS NEEDED, so unplug internet if you want gimenez, you are going to gitmo with holder, emanuel, bhork, pelosiraptor, reid, ah!, the waterboardings!, IMAGINE THE INFO AND HOW MUCH THE WORLD WILL BE SAFFER!!
bhork, you created the sequester, now the same result on the shutdown. Having trillions, almost all the media, acorn election system, debywarghou$e$... terror.
ReplyDeleteyou POS bhork, and miserablely FAILED ALL TIMES!! but bhorkare: A HIDEN SHOW OF WHAT MEANS ILLEGAL (like all years without any budgets), THANKS GOD We didn't need to wait to read it
oops, I'm $orry Kara, I have no time for spellchecks...
ReplyDelete"am I dreamming?, no, I had "my"esident ("my" PRESIDENT ma noriega) alrready arrested on Panama by A GREATHER FORCE, what cuba needs...
I see you, you won't see me
more oops:
ReplyDeleteI'm $orry, Kara for I have no time for spells(beeep)ts:
I wrote: .... "lourdesmartinez ("my" stepmother from acorn I learnned on dec 2003, AND MEANNED THE END OF THE few dollar$ more duel with TEA, and , who had arrested many of her castrochurches which forced me to accept MA NORIEGA, now martinelli (a big cuba as auuuthority promoter), who even tryed to buy TEAs PERSONALY, SPOKE ON FOX, mornings of cur$e not denouncing wellfare for castrocoyote churche$ FBI, CIA theirselves made the lasts mass, A C O R N gov org "$tyle" arrests... and miami lawayer$ brain$ like yadira pedrasa remain knowledge and defend lourdesmartinez over me, still ORDERING POLICE, no police denounces kfrundeld, gimenez, etc... so... I make my job then, the insitu insurgency masses, ma noriega "was changed there, was going back to Panama to run for presidency", and MIAMI TRYED TO REALISE HIM!!!...
ah!: actual main material authors: mostly psyquiatric sodomical insults from debbywarghou$e's chillis BECAUSE OF THE POLICE WHO EAT THERE AND THE FAST SERVICE THEY CRAYZYLY AND IMPOSIBLE DEMAND, so many mega labor crimes to any one not accepted, accepted: can insult and blame those who reject police helping lourdesmartinez, socomic police boy (a sheriff tag on his car, hrasing in exchange of food...) who was followed when national police rescued my sister... steve, dshop garages (many gay paraligal and physsical attacks trying to enter thru windows and doors, following me, harasement is used dayly, insults, and "if I get mad and punched a pred"... police appears after and GUN point me... same with steve, also police cptn FROM DORAL and offcr dominic, pedrasa, kfrundel remain protecting coyote and acorn lourdesmartinez, having my postal box, so I'm jobless, homeless, and never would use again ordinary mail, wich miami police still bringing to lourdesmartinez, who once even had all my family related to a cuba gov lawyer who accused my native country's oppositor party of "terrorism", I voluntaryly post media strategies like also for TEAparties, internet itself instead of intranets like on cuba, Mireya Moscoso under fidel accusation...
Oh bhork, your newblackpanty's here, he smells like you in the mornnings, so, comming up: "my" spies and agents list, ah!, 7 11's manager prooved me working with miami police: she wanted me to wax a car under rain to say "I make bad works, like steve or chilli's who tell police and police obey on how is my mind, so cygov bhorkare re$u(e)rrection$hi(t)p straight ahead...
I'm $orry, Kara...
(and while "my" e-fire showers over TEA world), I walk under solar flares with names I show as lessons against what to do against Moregov'$ warg hou$e...
let's see gimenez, if steve or blanca will do same things than lourdes martines, and how would I write about if internet didn't existed...
thanks whomever re-posts my posts, for doing your job so others can do theirs...
ReplyDeleteand please politik ditto, cancel the post #s and words filters, people need to blog anonimously, any pc can be track, even anamontes'es or snowden's... even cretina kirshner's or the brotherMMMmu$LIMhood'$ bailouts or future cuba bailout$ you try ORBITING YOUR MOON OF END DOOR...