Only in Obama's very, liberal, PC-Obsessed America:
Theirs was a forbidden love.
A 6-year-old Don Juan has been suspended from school in Colorado for kissing a classmate on the cheek because his principal considered it sexual harassment.
Hunter Yelton, of Canon City, gave his “girlfriend” a peck on the cheek at school, leading to his suspension from school on Monday, KRDO in Colorado reported.
"It was during class yeah. We were doing reading group and I leaned over and kissed her,” Hunter told the news station.
“They sent me to the office, fair and square. I did something wrong and I feel sorry.”RELATED: Florida teacher suspended after attempting to shut student’s mouth with tape
But Hunter’s mom, Jennifer Saunders, said the school’s decision to suspend Hunter for a day was an outrageous overreaction and that her son and the girl are “boyfriend and girlfriend.
“This is taking it to an extreme that doesn't need to be met with a 6-year-old,”she told KRDO. “Now my son is asking questions… what is sex mommy? That should not ever be said, ‘sex.’ Not in a sentence with a 6-year -old.”
0 comments:
Post a Comment