How about coming to America the right way? After all illegal is illegal and other countries around the world don't allow a tenth of the crap illegals get away with here:
Under the oh so august leadership of Attorney General Eric Holder, the Obama administration has been doing their very best to thwart various states in their individual endeavors to implement voter ID laws. In this latest iteration of that ongoing battle, the Federal Election Assistance Commission has so far refused to help state officials in Kansas and Arizona change federal election registration forms to include proof of citizenship.RELATED: Holder: Sure, “we’re not opposed to photo identification in a vacuum” — just when it comes to voting, really
Both states have new voter-ID measures measures that require new voters to provide a birth certificate, passport, or other documentation to prove their citizenship, while the federal registration form only requires that new voters sign a statement declaring that they are citizens. On Wednesday, a federal judge basically told the Obama administration to stop deliberately getting in the states’ way on this one, via the LA Times:
A federal judge has ruled that Kansas and Arizona should be allowed to require voters to provide evidence of U.S. citizenship, in a case closely watched by both sides dealing with the question of voter eligibility.U.S. District Judge Eric Melgren in Wichita, Kan., ruled that the U.S. Election Assistance Commission had no legal authority to deny requests from the two states to add the citizenship requirement. In the ruling, released Wednesday, he ordered the commission to revise the national form immediately. …“This is a huge victory for the states of Kansas and Arizona,” Kobach said in a prepared statement emailed to reporters. “They have successfully protected our sovereign right to set and enforce the qualifications for registering to vote. We have now paved the way for all 50 states to protect their voter rolls and ensure that only U.S. citizens can vote.”“Today’s decision is an important victory for the people of Arizona against the Obama administration, assuring that only Arizona residents and not illegals vote in Arizona elections,” Arizona Atty. Gen. Tom Horne said in a statement.“Only Arizona residents and not illegals”? Well, that of course is just ridiculous, because as we know perfectly well by now — we know, because progressives continuously tell us so — voter fraud is absolutely not a real thing. Voter-ID laws are just vacuous excuses made up by Republicans in order to maliciously disenfranchise minority voters. “Proof of citizenship” requirement? Ha! I mean, can you say “racist dog whistle”?
bhork, your newblackpanty is here again (blogging with me, he, you're gay, you, not me go to hell bhork, I help that) in this last public internet open (the cartel gov system mayoral at the moment is talking again on no public lybrairies, I suspect will try to cut internet, right now is blocked to me to post on my site townhall even while they send me on email their articles so I blog on'm... I know bhork "well", I got rid of another president already, in fact many since ma Noriega, and I will prove martinelli and debbywasher... and the others I said are cartel terror gov$, helping the enemy, terror growing local auuuuthority pursuing anti-terror media people, me, and many on the continent, in fact my bests friends are killed and the presidents let'm appear covered on blood on the news BEFORE...) since the fa$t&furious cartel trillionaire gov money laundry started trying to trail Bush on 2006, declared "illegal the war on terror", didn't accuse acorn'$ lawayers bhork with acorn the 1sts 2 ayers of Moregov...
ReplyDeletehelth$care... bhork, my mom and my whole real family are affected witth Stockholm syndrome, tortured, rapped, many newblackpanties, you too?, you're that crazy, I know about, advertising creative are intelligent, I was always the same as a person, even after university, I didn't even needed internet to destroy ussr satelites... invade dictators.. you know me, different than any other human being you would possibly know on...
bhork I swear of God, under Him you are going to be waterboarded soon
castrocoyote Lourdes Martinez bhork, your acorn how many ayers I even came to T USA?
ReplyDeleteAmerica, I want my mami here and "my" stepmother castrocoyote Lourdes Martinez on mexico, Pedro Galvez, Miroslava Galvez jailed on Panama, their big church friends who accused and paralegaly using govs, marryed my brothers with castro's lawayers who accused Mireya Moscos of "terror", miamidade was illegaly pursueing me for blog against let Miami liberate ma Noriega to run for president back on Panama, chavez age was at the moment...
many coutries facing both, auuuuthority wargs and "ordinary" crime working togheter and laghing on my face also together, in fact I realized Miami as many countries are having some kinda crimea changes into a allucinating $ea of $ociali$t welfare iman...
I faced and jailed many ofm and I want to teach everyone how, I can do that while wash a car of clean a window, many ayers, join TEAparties, help Venezuelan leaders I envy on my country so they don't risk theirselves sitting on a cartel rightwing who tried to but TEA saying:
Ok Americans, TEA is big, a "mass larger than GOP, democ rat$, and independ., record in history, but facing even the police and doctors as I do on narconelli'$ (came from ma Noriega's prd party) panama, zelaya's costarrica pln, miamidade, debbywashersh...
Señora Maria Corina Machado, sepa Usted que me dejo encantado, yo tambien la escuche como si estuviera en su patria secuestrada, pssst, use la frase minorias armadas en Europa, conozco de exilio, no me dejan regresar a Suecia para escribir mis libritos de cuentitos de angelitos y guerritas de "lucecitas", (ok, lei a los 3 años...) ...
A todo hispanoamericano:
ReplyDeletecuando acusen un gobierno de cartel de estos del siglo21, derecha, izquierda, uppercut... usen el termino minorias armadas, incluso cuba, el ejercito con too y zanganones asesinos civiles creo que no son ni 2 millones...
lastima que en la Guerra fria no habia internet, la urss tambien era eso en comparacion con su poblacion.
Eso lo aprendi en Suecia como asilado. Regrese a Panama para ayudar voluntario en Mireya 99, descubri que "mi" madrastra" era acorn (y hasta ahy llego acorn...) todavia ell tiene mi correo postal, sigo homeless, lesionado... y usted me encanto... Sra Maria Corina Machado, que Dios la bendiga y a su patria y les bendiga con justicia...
Sra. Maria Corina, la derecha que cuba acepte, es de cartel, Nazis eran nacional SOCIALISTA, solo que no quiebran la economia, sino que persiguen "concentrado"... y el centro como yo, y le recomiendo, llamado "derecha Americana" que es centro, TEAparties sufrimos como izquierda, derecha,lo que sea...
Los TEAparties acaban de sobrevivir al IRS de Oburro, es facil algunas partes todos son bestias de pesadilla de la Guerra fria repitiendo los fracasados planes...
before your ayer$ now newblackpanty "blogging with me and paralegaly, like since mayoral varez age's ocifer hernandez, and the other surely using as 1 of their "other ph IDs, they use my dad's, or people left not scared by police to not to "feed me giving me jobs no one can do restoring and small place maintenance, etc, seriously back injuried and facing parapsycopolice on your face, for ayer$ ocifer hernandez saw police accepted preds try to lynch me, for months and police gunpointing me, ocifer hernandez knows about "my" parapolitical parafamily stepmother castrocoyote lourdez Martinez and acorn nets,torturing my sister who made the mistake of working close to a debbyWARGman innshultz police criminal cartel imbecile breakingbad wannabees of miamidade police crfazy $beeept, while acorn revenged rapping my sister because I DES TROYded acorn when I knew "my" stepmother was an acorn, so I was on lists decades ago, I witnessed why sherrifes of homestead and broward whent to jail, a Colombian farc hugo Molina life threatened me while my sister faced Lourdes Martinez accusations, rapped, beattened, and Miami police still walks away laughing they gave my sister to a muslim while I warned'm I was at the time (2004) a TEAleaf volunteer, I saw the ossady of judge pedrasa, ocifer dominic, cptn noel (hey!, cure all my family, STOP MIAMI CUBA ACORN PSYCOLOGISTS I WANT THEIR NAMES, I still suffer "family policies", insults, parapolice danger, cptn noel's personal relative of me to use against me jose, "my" your brother still always mad with me, obeying miamidade like prd and cd panama, costarrica zelaya's bhork pln... POLICE KNOWING "MY" STEPFAMILY RULING RELATED TO MA NORIEGA,, MAYORAL VAREZ, acorn kfrundeld, and anyone today laughing on my face just because sofla won't be visible as a terror logistic sanctuary, and I'm just keep under psyco oblabla phou mad again with me... (hey bhork, I think rahming passes you the phou, so you crazy win over your enemies... aND LAUGH LIKE A CRAZY GAY WHO SIGNED AS YIHADIST KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE world is slaved or dead, you won't have any great prize... you know I suspect he's lil gay gefore a half muslim like you) when trooper rahming distortionvoice calls me seeking a panic stroke... "sure", a civilist crusader... ins tea d of me going as usual to ANOTHER GREAT IDEA!!, like internet as we know, blogs... instant global power...
ReplyDeleteI just beg any national or European agency to get the criminal cartel to pay attention to these threatlife calling under others ph#s, I called these 2 and the voices sounded similar to those under police equipment:
305 395 4640, I think ocifer hernandez, and a female crazy "seems white, oops, sounds white, AAAAND FAT!!) surely killed many before, sounds so used to:
305 562 9760.
I have to act certain way when they're near, they know so much info of my family. and bhork and "my" ma Noriega acorn stepmother castrocoyote lourdesmartinez surely had to have talked on me...
so for decades I was on your P U B L I C enemy lists bhork...
what The Honor... I feel rush... who would have told?...